What! Another WWW Wednesday already! Woot woot, WWW Wednesday, a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Worlds!
All you have to do to enter is answer the three questions below:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
- Renegades (Renegades #1) by Marissa Meyer (Audiobook)
- Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff
- The Fragile Ordinary by Samantha Young
I’m a mood reader, and my mood has been all over the place lately. I wanted to start an audiobook as I haven’t listened to one in a long time. It’s nice to have one playing while I do chores (since they are never-ending), so I started Renegades. I’m really enjoying it so far and surprisingly this will be the first Marissa Meyer book I’ve read (or heard?). I also started reading Nevernight a couple of days ago, and it is really intense. I also started The Fragile Ordinary, another YA Contemporary, to take a break from the intense Nevernight. I’m not sure how I will like this one – the parents of the main character, Comet, ignore her existence completely and as a new parent that rubs me the wrong way. So we’ll see where this one goes…
- The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray (Check out my review here)
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson (Review to be posted this week)
I really enjoyed both of these reads! Both completely different in pacing and style. If you want an easy quick summer time read, I highly recco Save the Date. Some good ol’ fashioned family drama + weddings, is always entertaining.
What Will I Read Next?
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2) by Sabaa Tahir
I received a copy of Furyborn last week, just in time for its release yesterday! Since it was on my most anticipated reads list, I can’t wait to check it out! I also would like to start Torch Against the Night soon as Reaper at the Gates will be coming out soon!
Have you guys read any of these? Let me know in the comments!