Yay, another WWW Wednesday! WWW Wednesday, a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Worlds!
All you have to do to enter is answer the three questions below:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
- Renegades (Renegades #1) by Marissa Meyer
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes,#2) by Sabaa Tahir
Ahh, I’m really excited for this week’s reads. I’m listening to an audiobook for Renegades and it’s sooo good, I’m enjoying it so much. I’m half way through and I find myself looking forward to moments where I can listen to it! (I’m actually listening to it while I write this!) I’m loving the diversity and the fact that the main character is half Filipino :). I also found a copy of The Hating Game for $1.99 on Kobo so it was like the bookish gods were urging me to read this one! I also started Torch Against the Night in anticipation of Reaper at the Gates next week!
- Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah (See my review here)
- The Fragile Ordinary by Samantha Young (See my review here)
- LifeLike by Jay Kristoff
It was a good reading week last week too! I posted my reviews for Born a Crime & The Fragile Ordinary. Honestly would recommend all 3 whole heartedly, really depends on your mood. Feeling sentimental? Check out Trevor Noah’s memoir. It’s both hilarious and extremely candid. Feeling fluffy & in need of cuteness? Check out the Fragile Ordinary out end of this month! If you want action & an have your brain exploded with awesomeness, then LifeLike is a must. I hope to post my review tomorrow !!
WHAT WILL I READ NEXT?
I took a break from FuryBorn, so I’m hoping to get back into again! I also saw the Kiss Quotient everywhere! And Sara @ the Bibliphagist totally made me excited for it, so now I need to read it!
Are you guys reading any of these? Have you read any of them already? Let me know in the comments!