Howdy Folks! It’s Monday! Hope everyone is having a fabulous start to the week.
I thought I would start off the week with a fun post – the Unique Blogger Award! Thank you so much to Ryann the Reader for nominating me! Please check out Ryann’s original post and blog, it’s so much fun! I love doing these tags as I get to meet & get to know new fabulous bloggers!
Let’s get down & diggity with it!
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Answer their questions
- Share some love with the blogging community by nominating 8-12 people
- Ask three questions for your nominees
1. Give yourself some love! If you’re comfortable with it, share your favorite picture of yourself, or tell me the thing you love most about you!
I actually hattttte pictures of myself lol, but once in a while I will take a decent photo. Here is me on my wedding day! I rarely not wear glasses so this me on one of my happiest days. I also included my favourites with my loves!
2. We’re about half-way through 2018, so what have been your favorite and least favorite reads of the year so far?
My least favourite read or most disappointing read this year was probably… ACOFAS, womp womp.
3. What was the last show and/or book series you binged?
TV wise – I blew through the second season of Queer Eye on Netflix. I love the fab five. Jonathan is my spirit animal!
I am also hyper-critical of Antoni – come on you gorgeous man, DO MORE! He needs to understand his audience first before teaching them … nothing. He teaches them nothing…
But let’s be real – Bobby & Tan are the genius-es and magically do everything in one week.
Thank you again Ryann for the nomination – this was fun!!
These are wonderful bloggers who I look forward to getting to know better! Please follow them if you don’t already! As always, no pressure to do the tag!
My Questions!! (I stole 2 from Ryann)
- Give yourself some love! If you’re comfortable with it, share your favorite picture of yourself, or tell me the thing you love most about you!
- Which fictional character do you love that you think would be horrible in real life?
- What was the last show and/or book series you binged?