Hi Guys – guess it’s July already! Heading into my third month of blogging and so far it’s been a blast! Let’s take a look at what happened in June!
A very happy (and very late) Canada day to all my fellow Canadians! We went to the beach on Friday! And then spent the rest of the weekend recovering…
- LifeLike (LifeLike #1) by Jay Kristoff (Rating: 5/5)
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (Rating 5/5)
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang (Rating 5/5)
- Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews (Rating 4/5)
- Magic Burns (Kate Daniels #2) by Ilona Andrews (Rating 4/5)
- Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels #3) by Ilona Andrews (Rating 4/5)
- Clean Sweep (The Innkeeper Chronicles, #1) by Ilona Andrews (Rating 4/5)
- A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab (Rating 4/5)
- Thunderhead (Arc of The Scythe, #2) by Neal Schusterman (Rating 5/5)
Overall I had an AMAZING reading month. The Kiss Quotient and Thunderhead are a few of my top reads I had the pleasure reading this year. I also discovered that I am obsessed and in-love with whatever Ilona Andrews writes. I recommend all the books listed!
Overall I had an amazing blogging month – I actually haven’t been checking my overall stats, and I couldn’t believe it when I pulled them up!
- I reached 200 follows this month (THANK YOU! It amazes me anyone likes my content, so consider myself extremely humbled and awe-struck)
- I received over 1000 likes! You like me, you really like me!
- Over 1.6K views in one month is mind boggling.
After much consideration and feedback from you guys, I created a twitter account and I’m so happy I did! I’ve gotten retweets and tweets back from some pretty cool authors and I’m kicking myself for not doing it sooner!!
If you aren’t following me – please do!
Keep on reading as much as I can! I am also going to take my time and actually plan posts and schedule them. If anyone has tips – please let me know! I go back to work in a month and I’m kinda scared how I’m going to keep this all up!
Most importantly, keep reading your posts!! You guys are amazing and I feel blessed to be apart of such an amazing community! How many times can I say amazing? ALOT!