Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
For today’s Top Ten Tuesday post, the topic assigned today was Best Books I’ve Read In 2018 (So Far) (This prompt was originally going to be a TTT throwback, but I know how much people love the bi-annual top ten books of the year and I forgot to add it to the list! Feel free to do a throwback instead if you want!).
If you would like to check out my last weeks post – click here.
TTT: My Five Star Reads This Year So Far!
Since I recently did the Mid-Year Freak Out Book Tag, I thought I would showcase all my 5-Star or in my case 5 Yummy Doughnut reads from the first half of this year! It has been a wonderful year of reading so far!!
- Children of Blood and Bone (#1) by Tomi Adeyemi
- Iluminae (Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Gemina (Illuminae Files, #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Lake Silence (The Others, #6) by Anne Bishop
- An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir
- Thunderhead (Arc of the Scythe, #2) by Neal Schusterman
Were any of these 5-star reads for you too? Any of these on your TBR? Let me know of some of your 5-star reads from the year so far!