Thanks to Alyssa Grace @ Serendipitous Reads for tagging me! I actually found her blog through another tag, so fitting we get to connect again through the art of book tags! Please check out Alyssa’s blog, it’s awesome & amazeballs, and the fact that you’re not following it right now is crazy!
6 Questions from Alyssa Grace:
What’s the last book you added to your TBR?
At the time of me writing this post, the last book I added to my GoodReads Want to Read list was Archenemies (Renegades #2) by Marissa Meyer. I just finished Renegades on audiobook last week, and enjoyed it so much I can’t wait for the next one!!
What book are you most proud of finishing?
Oh, that’s a good question and a tough one. I am proud to have read Memoirs of a Geshia, as it will always be a book I hold dear. For physically finishing, I read the original Hunchback from Notre Dame for a Grade 12 English Paper, and I literally wanted to die during it but I finished by the skin of my teeth. I do not recommend it. It is nothing like Disney…
Book universe you’d most like to visit?
Hard not to say the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, because I think I would be a pretty cool wizard.
Other than the obvious, I would love to visit (just visit, and run away) the city of Weep in Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. I would also love to see Red London from a Darker Shade of Magic, and smell the flowery scents.
And also because of Rhysland, I would also love to dance and hang out in Velaris <3.
What’s the biggest thing you’ve learned or skill you’ve cultivated through blogging?
My ability to convey emotions and thoughts through the power of GIFs. It’s an important life skill you know.
I know how to host surveys through Google forms now too! I did not know how to do that pre-blog!!
Who’s an author, dead or alive, that you would like to meet?
There’s a few…
- J.K. Rowling (because duh, she is a god amongst men)
- Meg Cabot (because I owe her books for inspiring me to read when I was younger)
- Kevin Kwan (because I need all the rich people gossip)
- Ilona Andrews (because they seem so down to earth and funny on twitter and blog)
- Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (obvi, because Illuminae files was amazing and they deserve full praise)
Do you have a favourite place to read?
I don’t mind reading anywhere really. I have a favourite time to read – in the morning before my baby and husband are awake, I’ll read a few chapters of my book uninterrupted in the comfort of bed. But I have the benefit of being more rested versus starting to drift off in the evening.
That was fun!! Thank you so much for the questions Alyssa!
Now I tag…
AND YOU!! IF YOU WANT TO DO IT, GO AHEAD 😀
Now my questions!!
- What is the oldest book on your TBR or GoodReads list? How long has it been on there?
- What was the last book you had to DNF?
- What is your favourite literary trope?
- If you’re favourite character (from fiction, TV, or movies) invited you over for a dinner date, what would they make you for dinner?
- Do you re-read books? What was the last book you re-read?
- You have a bracelet of with 5 pearls on it. Each pearl is worth one very small mundane wish (Daughter of Smoke and Bone reference :P), what five mundane wishes would you make with those pearls?
Thanks for stopping by!! As Always…