Reviews & Review Requests
Thank you so much for your interest in my blog! I am currently accepting review requests.
The best way to reach me is at email@example.com or filling out my contact form.
- I am happy to read ARCs and both final/finished copies.
- I am willing to accept both printed and electronic versions. For my address, please reach me via email. For electronic copies, please send a format suitable for a Kobo E-reader.
- I will post my reviews on Goodreads and my Blog. I will also showcase the review on my Instagram account as well.
- All reviews will be my honest opinion, and I will highlight what I enjoyed or did not like throughout the read.
I enjoy the following Genres:
- Young & New Adult
- Fantasy – specifically Urban Fantasy is my favourite
- Science Fiction
- And Cookbooks ! I will review Cookbooks from any cuisine or style.
My Ratings: I was getting bored of the star ratings and decided to have some fun. Hope you like it!
5 Delicious Doughnuts: The type of doughnut you dreamt as a kid. Mind-blowingly good and you savoured every moment of it. You would recommend it to everyone you come into contact with & you have zero regrets.
4 Super Dessert Popsicles: This ain’t your regular popsicle, its been dressed up and made so eye-catchingly good – you eat it all up. Sure – you might have some minor problems with it being frozen sugar water, it was so much more and you enjoyed it all the same.
3 Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese: That conflicting decision of should I cheat on my diet with this double quarter pounder? You do it, and sure you regret some of it but ultimately you are leaning towards this was good decision.
2 Over-priced Street Vendor Hot Dogs: You know when you’re starving downtown and you get a waft of that hot dog stand, and you find out they are charging and arm and a leg. You pay for it, finish it, and realize you’re hungry 2 minutes later. Was this over-priced street meat worth it again? Probably not, but you ate it all anyways.
1 Sad Bunch of Carrots: Just like those sad frozen carrots left on your plate, you struggled to finish or you can’t find it within yourself to finish, so you feed it to the dog and move on.
*Disclaimer: I do not advocate feeding your sad carrots to your doggies, they produce gross farts. And please don’t cheat on your diets, with double quarter pounders with cheese. Do it only if you’re getting an apple pie too, a part of complete meal folks.